The information we need
You will be asked to fill in a form so we get an idea of how much help you need. Wheelchair users must be able to self-transfer from wheelchair to a car. Assistance dogs welcome.
We will ask you for your name, address, telephone number and an idea of your age.
- We like to have as much notice as possible of your appointments, a minimum of
2 working days
- If your journey is in the evening or weekend, we would appreciate a little more notice
- drives can be booked for any day, weekends, evenings and bank holidays
- If drivers have to pay car parking fees whilst waiting for you, the amount will be added to your bill
- If you are registered with the blue badge scheme please take the badge with you
- Drivers will wait up to one hour
- If an appointment is likely to last longer than that, the driver may go home and return for you later
- This will obviously make your journey more expensive